Information pursuant to Article 13 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We, Phiacademy doo, process your personal data (“Data”) mentioned in Section 2 gathered during your visit on our website www.phinearme.com (hereinafter “Website”) in order to improve our services and learn more about the use of our Website. At no time we collect and process special types of personal data.
PROCESSED DATA CATEGORIES
We process your Data that we receive during your visit on our Website.
Personal data include:
- IP address and location (country and city)
- Language used, operating system, device (PC, tablet PC or smartphone), browser, add-ons, computer resolution
- Visitor source (Facebook, search engine or referring websites)
- Leaving the Website or individual subpages
- Duration of the visit
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
CONSENT (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR):
A given consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. However, the lawfulness of any processing carried out up to the time of withdrawal shall not be affected thereby.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR):
Should it be necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests – such as the error-free presentation of our Website – or those of a third party, we may also process your Data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
DATA COLLECTION BY COOKIES
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICALLY NECESSARY COOKIES WILL BE SET:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Storage period|
|phinearme_session||Your session ID on the server.||48 weeks|
|cookiesAccepted||Whether the cookies notice was already shown to the user.||48 weeks|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Unique token for preventing cross-site-request forgery.||48 weeks|
All these cookies are technically necessary for the presentation of the Website. You can deactivate the setting of cookies in the settings of your browser. Please note, however, that deactivating all cookies may restrict the functionality of our Website.
The following Google Analytics cookies are set:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Storage period|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users for Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users for Google Analytics.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate for Google Analytics||1 minute|
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes mentioned above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
(IT-)Service providers commissioned by us (as contract processors), if they need it to fulfill their respective tasks
|Hezner online gmbh||Gunzenhausen||Germany|
To the following companies belonging to our Group:
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
Right of access, information and rectification according to Articles 13-16 GDPR
You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data we have stored about you and to receive copies of this data. You can request the rectification of incorrect data at any time. If your data are incomplete, you can request completion. If we have passed on your personal data to third parties, we will inform them – if this is legally required – of your rectification.
Right to erasure of your personal data according to Article 17 GDPR
You have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data for the following reasons:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected
- You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground
- You object to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding legitimate interests
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully
- Your personal data have to be erased for compliance with legal requirements
Right to restriction of processing your personal data according to Article 18 GDPR
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data (for as long as it takes for us to verify the accuracy of the personal data)
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and request the restriction of use instead
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- You have objected to processing (as long as it is not yet clear whether your interests prevail)
Right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR
You have the right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly and machine-readable format.
Right to object according to Article 21 GDPR
If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests or in the public interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for reasons arising from your particular situation.
In the event of an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless,
- we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or
- the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your right to file a complaint according to Article 77 GDPR
You have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority – for Austria: Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde (www.dsb.gv.at).
ARE YOU OBLIGED TO PROVIDE DATA?
Personal data for the processing of which you have given your consent, we process only on the basis of this consent and as long as you have not withdrawn it. Personal data which we process in connection with technically absolutely necessary cookies must be provided when you visit our Website, otherwise we cannot display our Website correctly.
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling according to Article 22 GDPR.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us:
Bulevar Oslobodjenja 137, 11000 Beograd
Email 1: email@example.com
Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on the 21st of July 2020